Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another US Health Care Outrage

Every time I hear about another horror story about the American health care system I want to scream at Republicans who don't notice what I see.

How can they claim our health care system is the best in the world when we all know it isn't. Now that a majority of Americans know the truth and "Sicko" merely confirms what most of us already know, perhaps, the time has come for a complete overhaul of the American health care system.
Right?

Need some more evidence? How about today's CNN horror story that could only happen in America. A guy kills his wife. Why? Because they don't have health insurance.

Incredible!! Outraged yet? I don't know about you, but it really pisses me off and I don't normally use that kind of language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home