Friday, October 13, 2006

Listen...

(this was a comment in a thread, I think it helps explain the big point about DeVos)

You can't trust DeVos...on anything.

He's a scheister salesman. Trust me, I know 'em. I come from a long line of 'em.

He doesn't answer questions in a straight way.

I mean, who represents an honest man, how about John Wayne? Would he answer a question like DeVos did when hit with Alterra issue?

No.

If it was a lie, and DeVos was clean, at least in his own mind, he could have stopped all the hullabaloo by saying:

"You know, pilgrim, she's wrong, I was told a., I disclosed it at b., and we took care of the problem by implementing c."

But, you know what, he can't. So he didn't. He just kept on blathering on, trying to explain away the issue. That is what proved his guilt.

The point isn't that he would ban abortion, the point is can we really count on him to sign the bill to ban abortion? Or is he just telling Catholic radio want they want to hear?

I mean, he can't have it both ways, either he's lying to us, or he's lying to them? Which is better?

(Of course I think he would sign a bill banning abortion)

Here is the original thread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home